Opened small position in AVON at 1% of portfolio. Reasons:
- ROCE of 19.1%
- ROA of 37.2%
- Forward PE is 13.9 and the historic PEG is only .54
- Growth in sales and profits have been steady.
- There is a small divi.
- Stockopedia are Q=79 V=20 M= 73 giving an overall rank of 62 so nothing special.
- Qualifies for two Stockopedia screens Buffettolgy-esque Sustainable Growth and Buffettolgy-esque Historical Growth Green
- Favourable comments from Paul Scott and commentators.
Only a small position to study some more. I find it useful to put ones toe in the water as long as the fundamentals seem sound and then study some more before selling and moving on or adding to the position.